Digitam Intellects Ltd has made certain rules and regulations for which you are liable to abide by its
terms and conditions.
- All payments to Digitam Intellects Ltd should be paid within 30 days from the date of invoice
unless expressly agreed and notified to the contrary.
- Any contract, whether formal or informal, is liable to a minimum of 30 days notice to
terminate that contract.
- Digitam Intellects Ltd has the right to invoice for their services for the 30 days from the date
those services were terminated.
- The terms and conditions of third party contracts signed by Digitam Intellects Ltd on behalf
of a client will prevail upon termination of services with Digitam Intellects Ltd.
- Where payment by results has been agreed, and a guarantee accepted, it is only the
management fees that are part of that guarantee and does not include costs that Digitam
Intellects Ltd has had to spend with third parties e.g. media costs.
- Media budgets are not included within any guarantees.
- A guarantee will be set for a campaign by Digitam Intellects Ltd and must be agreed in
- Where Digitam Intellects Ltd fails to meet a target by an agreed date Digitam Intellects Ltd
will endeavour to meet the agreed target within 14 days of completing the activity free of
charge. If this is achievable this will be done and no rebate will be given
- Refunds will be the percentage of the shortfall by the agreed date i.e. if 80% of the target is
reached the refund is 20%.
- Refunds need to be requested in writing within 30 days of the campaign end date.
You may contact Digitam Intellects to know more about the terms and conditions of the website.
You are requested to make direct communication to Digitam Intellects.